Welcome to our 200-Hour Teacher Training Certification Program by Hanu Yoga Studio, a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School.
A robust program that covers topics such as Eastern Yogic Philosophy, Modern Alignment, The Art of Biohacking, The Alchemy of Breath, The Science behind Meditation, Conscious Touch & Elements of Thai Massage...
This is a transformational journey whether for yourself or in pursuit of becoming a Yoga Teacher & Healer.
Keep your minds & hearts open as we dive in.
2 weekend's on & 1 weekend off
June 22nd-Aug 27th 2023
*not every weekend
Wednesday’s: 6:00pm- 8:00pm (practice day only)
Thursday's: 6:00pm- 9:00pm
Saturday's: 9:00am- 5:00pm (Lunch Break)
Sunday's: 9:00am- 5:00pm (Lunch Break)
$2,895 *Payment Plans Available
Early Bird: $2,495
SEQUENCING AS AN ART
The Vinyasa Dance & how to create your own unique sequence
- Begin to understand intelligent sequences & the anatomy behind them
- Learn all the fundamental poses & their wide spectrum of variations
Week 2: A JOURNEY INTO PHILOSOPHY
The 8 limbs of Yoga & how to embody them
- A deep dive into Raja Yoga & its rich history
- The many paths & lineages of yoga (what we can learn from all of them)
- GUEST teachers Sarah Platt-Finger & husband Alan Finger join us for a lecture on Chakras & Ayurveda (Get your book Living in the Light by Deepak Chopra & Sarah Platt-Finger, signed by Sarah!)
Week 3: THE ALCHEMY OF BREATH
The bridge inward & the key to our nervous system
Access & experience altered states of consciousness
Explore the many benefits of BIO-HACKING (Cold Exposure, Breath Control, Nutrition, etc…)
Learn how to confidently teach different kinds of Pranayama (breath techniques) with Danny Silva
Week 4: THE SCIENCE BEHIND MEDITATION
Learn how meditation can change the grey matter in the brain!
Practice & Experience the benefits of Vipassana, a Buddhist Meditation practice that embraces silence
The evolution of Meditation through the years & how prevelant it is today
Week 5 & 6: SHARING THE GIFT OF YOGA:
The many ways we can share our gifts with the world
When we think yoga we often only picture a big sweaty group class but this is just 1 of many ways we can share the gift of yoga.
Here Kata will break down the many ways yoga teachers can serve their communities such as teaching private clients, virtual offerings, community classes, workshops, etc… because yoga is for EVERYone.
- Break the stereotype that yoga is only for the young & healthy
- Learn Private Client sequencing & etiquette
- Streams of income as a Yoga Instructor
- Marketing your gifts with the world
Week 7 & 8: LET THE TEACHER IN YOU BLOSSOM
Embrace the teacher you now are!
The final two weeks mostly consists of creating your own sequences, class playlists, showcasing your understanding of adjustments & conscious touch. However, this program by no means requires you to become a teacher but all of this will profoundly better your understanding of your own practice.
- Practice different student case studies (ex: working with a specific injury or specific needs/goals)
- Demo teaching begins! Show us your magic!
- 2 Exams (1 written exam & 1 practicum exam of 20 minutes)
GRADUATION & CELEBRATION!
*Saturday Evening on Sept 2nd, 2023 is our graduation party where friends & family gather for your diploma ceremony!
736 6th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139